|Ability User:||Jarrasul Evacuator|
|Target:||Targets enemy capital ships and frigates|
|Duration:||12 -> 15 -> 18|
Slows the sublight movement of a targeted enemy ships and prevents them from Phase Jumping for a short time. Extracted from the game.
Gravity Warhead is an excellent ability which slows down groups of enemy ships and prevents them from phase jumping away. In combination with Nano-Disassembler and with a supporting fleet, using Gravity Warhead on retreating enemy capital ships in particular can trap them long enough for your fleet to destroy them. It is often used in a similar manner to the Ion Bolt of the Akkan Battlecruiser.
Gravity Warhead received the most tweaking during Patch 1.02. The negative changes include:
- Range decreased from 7000 to 6000 at all levels.
- Cooldown period increased from 18/16/14 seconds per level to 25 seconds at all levels.
- Antimatter Cost increased from 80 to 100 at all levels.
In exchange, it gained the following aspects:
- Duration changed from 12 seconds at all levels to 12/15/18 seconds per level.
- Enemy Max Speed Reduction increased from 15/30/45% per level to 30/45/60% per level.
- Enemy Acceleration Reduction increased from 20/40/60% per level to 60/80/120% per level.