Long Range Frigates sacrifice survivability for additional range and firepower. They are typically used to take out stationary enemy defenses or to augment fleet firepower. Although fragile, they do very substantial amounts of damage, especially in large numbers, and are usually the combat frigate of choice in the early-game.
- Armor: Light (200% damage from Scout Frigates and Fighters; 75% damage from Light Frigates, Siege Frigates, and Support Cruisers; 50% damage from Bombers; 75% damage from Capital Ships; full damage from everything else)
- Damage: Anti-Medium (150% damage to Light Frigates; 75% damage to Support Cruisers, Light Carriers, and Heavy Combat Cruisers)
- Main article: Javelis LRM Frigate
- Main article: Illuminator Vessel
- Main article: Kanrak Assailant