This is the most recent patch. It was released on August 16, 2011 and is only available for the Diplomacy expansion.
This patch includes a number of bug fixes and balance improvements reported by the community.
- Fixed autocasting on Worthy Cause envoy ability. It will no longer target the player’s own planets (as intended).
- Fixed the Trade Pact so that cargo ships get their HP bonus as intended
- Corrected TEC Siege Frigate research time to match its tier
- Corrected TEC Wormhole Travel research time to match its tier
- Corrected the Catastrophe Recovery research time to match its tier
- Corrected the Advanced Arctic Colonies research time to match its tier
- Corrected the Nuclear Smelting research time to match its tier
- Switched the TEC planetary shield buff priority to keep it from creating non-stop entity counts
- Illusionary squadrons will no longer give bounty or XP
- Updated the Shield Pact to grant +15% to max shield points and +15% phase missile block (from 10%)
- Corrected the modifier on Cultural Assistance to correctly increase the planet upgrade build rate
- Corrected the Advent Wormhole Travel research time to match its tier
- Fixed the Pricing Pact to correctly make purchasing resources cheaper
- Updated the Phase Jump Pact so that two Vasari players can now share one another’s phase node networks
- Reduced the AI Relationship bonus growth rate for Unfair, Cruel and Vicious AI types
- Reduced overall AI Relationship growth rate from 0.0003 to 0.0002 per second
- Fixed a crash related to bombing planets
- Increased Deconstruction rate from 30 hp/sec to 50 hp/sec
- Updated Deconstruction autocasting to only target structures that have no weapons
- Military Actions are now counted regardless of location as intended. Previously they would only count in neutral gravity wells, which made the stat not update as designed.
- Military Actions formula corrected to now be based off fleet supply/100 for ships
- Military Actions is now capped at +3.0 from +5.0
- The game will now cache rolls for player missions so that the AI no longer randomly decides to reject missions part way in
- Players will now be able to offer the AI resource missions as soon as they've researched the required tech
- Fixed lag issue that some players would see when a mission was completed by any player
- Players will now automatically break Pacts when they die
- Mission completion/failure for player missions will no longer trigger completion/failure sound effects
- Added a new AIAutocastUseTargetCondition – HasNoWeapons
- Hooked up the min/max pirate supply numbers in gameplay.constants
- Removed an old assert for envoys (only noticeable with the dev .exe)
- Removed a dead entity in the entity manifest