This patch was a hotfix released on July 18, 2012 and is only available for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.
- Adjusted Titan distance on formation from 3000 to 2500 to help keep Titans from getting too spread apart from their fleet when not in combat.
- Increased fleet cohesion ranges to help prevent fleets from constantly trying to reform during combat in bad situations.
- Advent (All):
- Fixed incorrect value on Advent culture techs that grant a phase block bonus. These should work as intended now.
- Advent Rebels:
- Corrected incorrect base values for Protection of the Unity, Reanimation and Return of the Fallen. The total amount of the bonus has not changed.
- Vasari Loyalists:
- Added Pulse Beams to Energetic Pulse Charging tech.
- Fixed incorrect weapon types on Loyalist Titan Desperation ability to properly include Wave and Phase Missiles.
- Vasari Rebels:
- Fixed starbase destabilization so that enemies don't maintain the debuff after the starbase has jumped away.
- Fixed typo in TEC race description dialog.
- Fixed a null pointer crash in the buff system related to orbit bodies.
- Change log as found on Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion v1.031 Change Log on the Official SoaSE Forums
- Released: July 18, 2012