Ironclad Games and Stardock Entertainment are happy to announce the release of v1.52 for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion today.
Changes include: Edit
- Fixed Occupation planet mesh and texture to display as intended.
- All Envoy cruisers are now really 4 Fleet Supply (from 8).
- All Envoy cruisers are now worth 4 XP when destroyed (from 8).
- Fixed bug that would cause non-DLC owners to generate fewer planet bonuses than DLC owners.
- Advent Rebels - Wail of the Sacrificed damage now correctly scales at level 2.
- Forbidden Worlds DLC - Added missing strings to in-game map creator for new planet types.
- Forbidden Worlds DLC - Fixed bug with Population not updating / reporting properly once a planet is specialized.
- Forbidden Worlds DLC - Added Allegiance to InfoCard system for planet bonuses which modify it.
- Forbidden Worlds DLC - 'Forbidden Worlds DLC' will now be displayed under the version string if owned.
- Forbidden Worlds DLC - Fixed bug related to galaxy generation and Ferrous planets not spawning.
- Fixed in-game map creator so that the Forbidden Worlds DLC planet types are not selectable if the DLC isn't owned (was causing the game to hang).
- Non-random maps will now properly select available planet types based on DLC ownership (varies per map and if the map called for a random planet type).
- Forbidden Worlds DLC - Fixed broken string on Ferrous planet achievement (Drill Baby Drill).
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to hang if someone tried to load a map or save game that used DLC when they didn't own the DLC pack.
- Reverted back to the ico-reb.stardock.com ICO server as some users were not able to reach the new one.
1.52 Hotfix Edit
- Fixed the in-game map editor bug where it was offsetting selections if you didn't own the DLC.