Squadron Support Cruisers, often simply called Light Carriers or Carrier Cruisers, carry squadrons of Strike Craft into battle and are great for supplementing the firepower of Carriers. Being somewhat fragile and possessing no other armaments besides the strike craft they carry, these cruisers are vulnerable to attack by other ships unless properly escorted. They are weakest against the fast and powerful Light Frigates.
- Armor: Heavy (25% damage from Anti-Strike Craft Frigates, Fighters, Colonization Frigates, and Scout Frigates; 75% damage from Long Range Frigates; 125% damage from Light Frigates, Support Cruisers, and Siege Vessels; 50% damage from Bombers; 125% damage from Heavy Combat Cruisers; and full damage from capital ships)
- Damage (Fighter Squadron): Anti-Light (200% damage to Bombers, Siege Frigates, Long Range Frigates, Colonization Frigates, and Construction Frigates; 25% damage to Light Frigates, Anti-Strike Craft Frigates, Support Cruisers, and Light Carriers); and full damage to Fighters)
- Damage (Bomber Squadron): Anti-Very Heavy (50% damage to Fighters, Scout Frigates, Colonization Frigates, Siege Frigates, Construction Frigates, Long Range Frigates, Light Frigates, Support Cruisers, Anti-Strike Craft Frigates, and Light Carriers; full damage to Heavy Combat Cruisers)
- Main article: Percheron Light Carrier
- Main article: Aeria Drone Host
- Main article: Lasurak Transporter