Star Wars: Requiem is a mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment, Diplomacy, and Rebellion that brings the following:
- 2 new race; Alliance and Empire
- 6 new strike craft; TIE Fighters, TIE Bombers, TIE Interceptors, X-Wings, B-wings and A-wings.
- 11 new frigates; Nebulon B, Nebulon B2, Lancer Frigate, Tartan Patrol Craft, Carrack Gunship, Corellion Gunships, Corellion Corvettes, Siege Frigate Mk II, MC30b series, Acclamator I frigates and Galofree Transports
- 9 new cruisers, Interdictor, Enforcer, Escort Carrier, Loronar Strike cruiser, MC40a light carriers, Nebulon B escorts, Bulk cruisers, Assault Frigate Mk I and Dreadnaughts
- 9 new capital ships; Victory II-class Star Destroyer, Victory I-class Star Destroyer, Imperator-class Star Destroyer, Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, Venator-class Star Destroyer, Mon Calamari 80 and 80a, Mon Calamari Defiance and Liberty class.
- 2 new starbase: the Alliance XQ1 platform and the Empire with an Executor Super Star Destroyer starbase model
- 3 new weapons; concussion missiles, proton torpedoes and ion cannons
- 60 new ship names with unique Alliance and Imperial star destroyer names
- 23 new music themes consisting of ambient and battle soundtracks
- over dozens of new ship audio and sound effects
- Star Wars player portraits
- Alliance and Empire icon symbols
- a modified Alliance and Imperial research tree, with unique abilities (Interdiction, Tractor Beam, Shield Focus. Boarding Party, Rebel Defenders etc,)
- Star Wars EU immersion through appropriate ship use, laser color replacement for all ships and text descriptions updated