Official Description: The Vasari notion of diplomacy differs from that of other races, and while the Voruntak looks threatening, it is indeed on a mission of peace. Many of the Voruntak’s abilities are defensive in nature, which can be a useful boon to those it seeks to make contact with - especially should diplomacy fail and hostilities erupt.
- Mutual Threat: Increases the resource production of an allied or enemy system.
- Nano-medicine Outreach: Restores the health of an allied or enemy planet.
- Grant Amnesty: Causes an enemy or allied planet to be immune to attack for a short time.
NOTE: As of Diplomacy/Trinity v1.3, all Envoy cruisers fleet supply cost reduced from 12 to 8. Envoy cruiser build time reduced to 63 seconds.
- Mutual Threat - Changed to tech level 3. Now increases ship build rates and resource extraction rates within the gravity well by 25% for 60 seconds in exchange for a +0.03 relationship bonus per use.
- Nanomedicine Outreach - Changed to tech level 4. Now heals planets by +25 HP/sec over 40 seconds in exchange for a 0.05 relationship bonus.
- Grant Amnesty - Replaced (see below).
- Xeno Defense (Passive) - Added to tech level 5. Grants the planet +1,000 HP in exchange for a +0.10 relationship bonus. These HP are immediately lost if the Envoy leaves the gravity well.
| || |
| || |